Would you like to join our team?
District # 3 of the OFSC is seeking a District Administrator. Successful candidate will have experience with the administration of non profit organization and bookkeeping. Must be able to work in all areas of QuickBooks Desktop. Must be familiar with accounts receivable, payable, reconciliation, payroll, CRA remittances, and HST filings. The successful candidate will have an understanding of Financial statements, how they are prepared, monthly journal entries, and how they are used. Must have strong computer skills, proficiency in Word, advanced Excel, Windows, and cloud based back up systems. Candidate must be organized, able to work independently, meet firm deadlines, and be detail oriented. Salary to be determined based on experience. A knowledge of the OFSC and Snowmobile Club operations would be an asset.
District Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- The Administrator shall act, upon request, as a troubleshooter for the clubs in dealing with Ministries and Corporate Entities as required
- The Administrator shall coordinate special District wide projects such as audits and seminars.
- The Administrator shall provide centralized communication to and from clubs regarding O.F.S.C. programs, district programs, and other entities (i.e. STOP) that deal with snowmobiling.
- The Administrator shall assist the District/sign coordinator with bulk purchases, (Signs, Field Stakes, Other), organize tendering, ordering and shipping.
- The Administrator shall help represent the District as directed by the Board through marketing at various snowmobile shows, and through the media.
- The Administrator will assist in setting up for these shows etc. but the Administrator is an employee of the District and not an elected representative
- The Administrator shall assist with various programs at the District level. (Trail Patrol Training, Signage Training, Stakeholders meetings, Schedule of events, etc.)
- The Administrator shall assist at the club level with financial statements, reporting, detailed budgeting.
- The Administrator will assist the District Board in representing the District Association with all levels of government, media, & the public.
- The Administrator shall hire and supervise a support person under the direction of the Board if and when required.
- The Administrator will maintain District office hours conducive to the needs of the clubs, the District Board and to meet OFSC requirements, within the parameters of the Ontario labor laws
- The Administrator shall help consolidate clubs into grooming cooperatives when requested and promote a District wide focus.
- The Administrator shall be the liaison for the Snow Show Booth and make all of the arrangements for the Toronto Show (staffing/scheduling/give away etc.) and any others the Board deems necessary
- The Administrator will provide regular monthly reports to the President of the Board.
- The Administrator shall perform any other duties as appointed by the President on the Board’s behalf.
- The Administrator will assist the District President as requested by the President.
- The Administrator will act as bookkeeper for the District, issuing monthly statements to the President and Treasurer, making payments as required and conducting banking transactions, including running monthly payroll.
Interested candidates should submit resume with cover letter and reference to: email@example.com by July 4th, 2019 Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.